Public Notice is hereby given by the undersigned Director General of the Municipality of Thorne that due to Covid-19 regulations that are being imposed, it was decided that the rink will not be done until after the new protection measures are lifted. At that point depending on the weather this decision will be reviewed. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
top of page
bottom of page